Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pistol competition will be kaput.

Ultimo-Hombre

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait till USPSA brings in airsoft division. That's when all goes kaput.

With Scalia gone we all might be shooting airsoft and NOTHING else

Oh, you're really trying to close the thread......nice job ZH!
Who me???? :)

It's ok if you get my thread closed amigo. You have been around long enough to earn it.

It's ok if you get my thread closed amigo. You have been around long enough to earn it.

I think you just called me old

I was referring to your tenure here on benos.

I was referring to your tenure here on benos.

Sure ;)

Edited by zhunter

I don't follow. Why will handgun shooters be bottom of the food chain? They will certainly be shooting faster than the carbine carriers.

Have you seen some of these PCC guys shoot yet?? I got to see them first hand. They aren't slower than any pistol shooters that I saw. With that being said, the PCC folks I saw shooting are incredible shooters to begin with. Their times were all at the top of the list.

I say welcome PCC to USPSA. It's a great thing. I will shoot it at some point. Right now, I am having too much fun shooting pistols. But to say handgun will be faster than carbine, not true. Of course it is all dependent on who the shooter is as well. The ones I saw, one is a USPSA GM and highly competitive 3 gunner, two others were USPSA M,asters, and maybe another was an A shooter.

I shot my open pistol and pcc at the same USPSA style match today. It was indoors with a fair amount of movement with respect to the space constraints. One string, 38 rounds. On average I was about 3 seconds faster with my pistol than the pcc. Hits were about the same. Haven't got the official results yet. A good time was had with both guns!

I shot my open pistol and pcc at the same USPSA style match today. It was indoors with a fair amount of movement with respect to the space constraints. One string, 38 rounds. On average I was about 3 seconds faster with my pistol than the pcc. Hits were about the same. Haven't got the official results yet. A good time was had with both guns!

The PCC guys were having a blast and it was almost as fun watching them shoot! The match I was at was outdoors with some decent amount of movement.