Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New open gun

hittman21

What Sarge said x1000. Bobby and Matt will take care of you. The benefit of buying a CK arms gun are the following:

-No wait

-Same fit and finish as their custom guns, just with a pre-set features (which are all very nice)

-Same customer service and response as if you bought one of their custom built guns

CK Arms guns are not factory built. They are batch built. Bobby has said he doesn't even know which guns will be CK or Freedom until he does the slide cut. Same care goes into fitting the slide, frame, and barrel as any other gun that leaves their shop.

You can't go wrong. I just picked up my custom FGW gun, and almost wish I had gone with a CK arms gun back in November to cut the wait time, but I am immensely happy. Buy with confidence.

I have two CK Arms and One Freedom Gunworks handguns. All have functioned great without any issues. If for some reason you have any problems Bobby will take care of any issue you have. Good luck with your new Open Gun.

Extremely happy with my hardcore open! It's very well fit, more accurate than I am and shoots flat as a board. Oh and 1500rds into break in so far with a grand total of ZERO malfunctions.

Edited by Slostang