Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P226 SAO Legion is my new favorite Sig

Rangerdug

I can say honestly I absolutely hated the P226, it and it's terrible double action trigger. It was a fitting pistol for SEALs( Army joke) That was until we recieved a P226 SAO Legion at the club. I am absolutely crazy about the gun. So much in fact it changed my search for a Max Michel .40 1911 to it. So what did Sig do right? First is the trigger, the slop common to the DA P226, is gone. In fact there is very little slack in the trigger at all. More or Most importantly it is Single Action. Also, out of the box it comes with Sig's flat trigger. Secondly as a lefty, I have always hated the ergonomic features on all P series pistols, but the ambidextrous features and locations are a nice change. Lastly, is the grip... the legions series have the best grip of any stock pistol. It also has a great look to it.

post-62017-0-50939600-1455079393_thumb.j

Edited by Rangerdug

How are the sights? Siglight sights are awesome but my eyes have a harder time seeing them in the day light unlike my fiber optic front sights. I hear the X-Ray sights are the best of both worlds.

Would love to see the new released P225 in the Legion Series just for the new sights.

Got enough 320's so my double stack needs are taken care of.