Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 ROCKCASTLE PRO AM 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP - OFFICIAL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been able to pay for match, but do not understand how to pay for shirt.

When your application was approved, you got the link to your Personal Management page so that you could pay match fees. In that same email message from Practiscore, I included instructions on how to pay for shirts. That message is copied below:

Match fees $250 plus cost of shirts (optional). Return to your personal page to pay match fees. The cost of shirts is not included in the match fees. If you requested shirts on the application, Return to https://practiscore.com/pro-match-brownells-rockcastle-3gun-2016/register & select "View Our Online Store" at the top of the application

Linda Chico

Edited by LChico

Are we going to get to self squad on practiscore or is the squadding going to be done for us?

From the email you received with a Registration Code & link to the application (relevant portion in red):

There is a link that will return you to your “Personal Management page.” You will use that link to return to Practiscore to pay your match fees. You will also need it again in June when self squadding opens up. SAVE THAT EMAIL MESSAGE.

Linda Chico

Link doesn't work for me. In the same boat as many others, but tried and tried to figure out how to pay for a match shirt but still nothing. Didn't want to but even created a Practiscore account still nothing. Got registered for a USPSA section match but can't figure out how to get a match shirt for that match either. Practiscore sucks in that aspect !

How to pay for your shirts:

Pro match.

Use this link to return to the application

Note that this forum truncates the link. If clicking the link does not take you to the application, copy the following and paste it into your internet browser address bar:

ProShirts.jpg

See the red arrow in the picture that points to the link to the store so that you can order & pay for shirts.

Am match.

Use this link to return to the application

Note that this forum truncates the link. If clicking the link does not take you to the application, copy the following and paste it into your internet browser address bar:

AmShirts.jpg

See the red arrow in the picture that points to the link to the store so that you can order & pay for shirts.

I am real sure this works, because over 50 shooters have already paid for shirts, & I personally ordered & paid for one shirt in the Pro match & one shirt in the Am match. You get email receipts to indicate the payment is complete.

Linda Chico

Edited by LChico

• 1 month later...

The website seems to be working well, not sure if it was just down temporarily or what. The match is coming along nicely! Sponsors continue to roll in and the stages are being designed. Looking at a few great new challenges.We plan on launching new sponsor data around May 1st, as we are finalizing some big things for the match. Some of the new sponsors are going to be very exciting for the world of 3 Gun. Keep up the practice and we will keep trying to arange for decent weather!

• 1 month later...

"We plan on launching new sponsor data around May 1st, as we are finalizing some big things for the match. Some of the new sponsors are going to be very exciting for the world of 3 Gun."

Well??

• 2 weeks later...

No action here, so I'm guessing I haven't missed an email.

Is this question about squadding? Emails went out the 17th. Squadding opens on the 30th.

Linda Chico

Sent from my T1-A22L using Tapatalk

"We plan on launching new sponsor data around May 1st, as we are finalizing some big things for the match. Some of the new sponsors are going to be very exciting for the world of 3 Gun."

Well??

Shaping up to be planned as well as last year.

So some updates from the Rock! The planning and construction of the Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship is coming along nicely. I think Linda Chico has got the squads sorted out pretty well. With this many shooters that is no easy task, so everyone show the amazing Linda Chico the ususal love and affection.

Gary Welbourne will be on-site this week to finalize some stage deatails and do a final walk-through with our team to finish the stages so we can get all of that information released.

The sponsorship side of the match is great as usual, with the best companies in the business continuing to support the match for all of you, including Kimber, Daniel Defense, Glock, Double Star, Brownells, U.S Optic, Leupold, Trijicon, Hogue, Magpul, Cross Machine and Tool, J.P Enterprises, Hiperfire, Sierra Bullets, Gamaliel Shooting Supply, and many more. Also welocoming some new companies into the match like Safariland, Mesa Tactical, EoTech and Springfield Armory. And like we have said a few times before, we are confident we have some great suprises coming on the sponsorship side as we finalize more aggreements with some great companies to give all you guys and gals a great experience.

We have some killer entertainmet lined up for the post match activity each day, as well as some great compnaies coming in to provide the competitiors with after shooting food and beverage.

Keep on preparing, and we will keep on getting it all lined out for a great shoot. More announcements to come!

• 3 weeks later...