Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ammobot vs Mark VII Automation platforms?

Vanniek71

With the Ammobot Rev3 new stepper motor/ firmware 4.1.1, and the current sensing of the R3 makes it a game changer compared to previous versions. Quiet. Fast. 

I like the 3 modes. Brass processing, Pistol, and rifle mode. The current sensing=torque management leave me wanting nothing more. With options to monitor decapping in #1,  primer in #2, and have the option to eject a bad case at #2 with the flipper on the fly, after bullet drop you can monitor for no bullet or improper bullet orientation. 

I am happy. It is a super value. 

I chuckle at what I did not spend and the features I have. 

The key with Ammobot is having a Rev. 3 and the firmware I have rocks. 

It was compiled on 3/12/18. 

image.jpg

• 1 month later...

Add to above, the support from Jason and others on the FB page is awesome.  I posted a question/issue I had on Easter afternoon, and Jason answered it within the hour. Any problems, and it will be made right.  Love my Rev 2 with Immortobot DBOS sensor (bullet orientation and case presence sensor).  I can process 9mm and 45 at about 3300 CPH, and easily load at 2500 CPH.  

Edited by GregJ

With the Ammobot Rev3 new stepper motor/ firmware 4.1.1, and the current sensing of the R3 makes it a game changer compared to previous versions. Quiet. Fast. 
I like the 3 modes. Brass processing, Pistol, and rifle mode. The current sensing=torque management leave me wanting nothing more. With options to monitor decapping in #1,  primer in #2, and have the option to eject a bad case at #2 with the flipper on the fly, after bullet drop you can monitor for no bullet or improper bullet orientation. 
I am happy. It is a super value. 
I chuckle at what I did not spend and the features I have. 
The key with Ammobot is having a Rev. 3 and the firmware I have rocks. 
It was compiled on 3/12/18. 

image.thumb.jpg.fe0567a11c059b8fb083ca77eeaf58da.jpg

More unsolicited advertising? Still waiting on video evidence that CNC heads make an automated 1050 faster...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk