Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock sight tracker? only $3000......

3djedi

...what is that $3,000 thing supposed to do better?

Impress other Timmies at the local IDPA match.

Good point, but then the "Tactical Plumbers" should go for the AssSalient Arms Ultimate Hi-Point, endorsed by Stoeger and Proctor, reserve now for $4,300. Show as Open, also available in Limited on special order.

Edited by 9x45

Its definitely cool but for three grand i just dont see the point.

Its really not that hard to track the sights on a 500 dollar plastic pistol. Is another 2500 dollars going to make it that much easier?

You guys get so caught up in cost sometimes. It's all in what the consumer wants to pay and Agency will find out if people are willing to pay. Just like salient has large price tags even on a $550 Moss 930. It's all in what the consumer will pay.

You have to figure in cost, parts, labor, tooling, etc etc. you are paying for all of that plus the name and a warranty.

Hardly anyone bats an eyelash at paying more than that for a hand built 1911/2011, very few actually MAKE their own frames. But I know of one who machines his own from bar stock and is one of the cheaper 2011s that are sold by many vendors now and is a fantastic value.

Its definitely cool but for three grand i just dont see the point.

Its really not that hard to track the sights on a 500 dollar plastic pistol. Is another 2500 dollars going to make it that much easier?

You're right. Especially a 9mm....

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You guys get so caught up in cost sometimes. It's all in what the consumer wants to pay and Agency will find out if people are willing to pay. Just like salient has large price tags even on a $550 Moss 930. It's all in what the consumer will pay.

You have to figure in cost, parts, labor, tooling, etc etc. you are paying for all of that plus the name and a warranty.

Hardly anyone bats an eyelash at paying more than that for a hand built 1911/2011, very few actually MAKE their own frames. But I know of one who machines his own from bar stock and is one of the cheaper 2011s that are sold by many vendors now and is a fantastic value.

I realize there are exceptions to every rule but gun owners are cheap. Go look at the thread about reloading press mounted lights. Everyone is trying to save $10 on accessories for their $1k+ reloading press.

I realize there are exceptions to every rule but gun owners are cheap. Go look at the thread about reloading press mounted lights. Everyone is trying to save $10 on accessories for their $1k+ reloading press.

Gun owners are cheap except in buying guns..... They want cheap ammo, powder, cheap bullets, cheap primers, cheap everything but many are willing to pay high dollar on a new gun..... I think I'm talking about myself here..lol

It's a nice cool looking gun, no doubt, but does it shoot $2500 better than the stock $500 gun? Probably shoots a little better but there is a point of diminishing returns.....

I think all of those Agency guns are around $2500-$3000 just like the Salients. People will be lining up to buy that sight tracker.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Who is that? Not being a smart ass here, just would like to dip my feet in the 2011 game.

Who is that? Not being a smart ass here, just would like to dip my feet in the 2011 game.

CK Arms