What are you listening to right now?

Dranoel

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the release of Night at the Opera in 1975, Freddie Mercury and Brian May performed this as a duet in ALL of their concerts. But Freddie would only sing the first line, then direct the audience, like a conductor, as they sang the first verse back to Freddie and Brian. It was a staple of their show that made the audience PART of the show. It is part of why Queen is considered the Greatest Rock Band of All Time. Now, many years after Freddie's passing Brian tours solo and you can see the crowd he draws. A stunning tribute to the Greatest Rock Vocalist of all time by one of the greatest Rock Guitarists of all time and Freddie's friend and bandmate.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ironic the music that Snip posted above.  Put on some Playing For Change music earlier today on YouTube and just let a long mix list play for some Sunday morning easy listening and inspiration.  Some songs in the mix I skip, but overall some good stuff.  Really renews my faith in the human race to watch and hear so many talented everyday folks from around the world and the sounds they produce with vocals and some instruments you don't hear everyday...

2 hours ago, ShredderTactical said:

Ironic the music that Snip posted above.  Put on some Playing For Change music earlier today on YouTube and just let a long mix list play for some Sunday morning easy listening and inspiration.  Some songs in the mix I skip, but overall some good stuff.  Really renews my faith in the human race to watch and hear so many talented everyday folks from around the world and the sounds they produce with vocals and some instruments you don't hear everyday...

For When the Levee Breaks, they really found a diverse group to play.  If you find any others that sound as good as this one, please list it.  Really like hearing the Maori woman singing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...