Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-more not holding Zero

beechnutbob

I went to a 90 degree mount and has been fine for a year, but now the elevation screw (which controls the windage on the 90 degree mount) will not stay set. The locking screw loosens then the main screw turns and moves impact to the left. Any tips, ideas how to fix this other than checking it after every string of fire.

I think I will give them a call. The Brazo link says to lock tight the set screws, I assume with blue, not sure loctite works with plastic. Second, that 4-40 Allen screw might strip the Allen head if the loctite holds oreally well, the that would be another problem if moved to another gun or needed to rezero

I think I will give them a call. The Brazo link says to lock tight the set screws, I assume with blue, not sure loctite works with plastic. Second, that 4-40 Allen screw might strip the Allen head if the loctite holds oreally well, the that would be another problem if moved to another gun or needed to rezero

Be careful with Loctite, It says on the back of the tube,

" It is not to be used in connection with plastic parts " .

Not quite sure what that means, It still may work with plastic but maybe not hold as well, I don't know.

I don't think it will eat the plastic but it's best to be sure before you apply it.

Someone with more experience will be able to chime in on this subject.

Edited by gunnit