Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Berrys 2016 USPSA Area 1 Handgun Championship

If it's $200 and the match still sells out I think the market has spoken on that point...

USPSA is a 501c(3) non-profit, so that's not necessarily accurate and you missed the point Chuck was trying to make.

USPSA isn't putting on the match. The range, which may or may not be for profit, is collecting most of that fee.

• 2 months later...

This will be my first Area match, does anyone have an idea of approximately how many rds this match will be? should i bring 1000? 2000? I am prepping and dont want to be surprised.

according to the email I got, round count is 373.

If it's $200 and the match still sells out I think the market has spoken on that point...

USPSA is a 501c(3) non-profit, so that's not necessarily accurate and you missed the point Chuck was trying to make.

USPSA isn't putting on the match. The range, which may or may not be for profit, is collecting most of that fee.

For area matches the clubs only receive money for props that go for the match. Don't receive money other than that.

Wyatt

Everyone be on the lookout for a black trailer, all the steel got stolen last night. Just saw it on Facebook. I can try to screen shot the post and put it up here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

677e3a686bd77f2a1f179c217325d40b.jpg

License plate # of the trailer is 56664L it is a black haulmark trailer with a fold down rear door and swing open side door.

Edited by Gooldylocks

Everyone be on the lookout for a black trailer, all the steel got stolen last night. Just saw it on Facebook. I can try to screen shot the post and put it up here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

677e3a686bd77f2a1f179c217325d40b.jpg

License plate # of the trailer is 56664L it is a black haulmark trailer with a fold down rear door and swing open side door.

The owner needs to call local scrap yards, which is where the people who stole the trailer are probably making a bee line for.

Quick question does anyone know when they are doing the awards? I know they have having a banquet on Sunday night but wasn't sure if that was when they were doing awards or not.

Thanks

Edited by pkm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...