Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
mscott

Pistol Caliber Carbines

Here is mine for today. Tomorrow my new folding buffer tube adapter arrives from SIG. I really like this stock but think a standard AR15 adjustable might give me a better cheek weld.

nIY3XKFh.jpg

With the PCC division going legit, I changed up my rig a little bit(previous config on page 1). New handguard, trying out a CMore, and built some gamer Glock mags. 36rd starting mag and 22rd mags on the belt. I cant wait!

You should get one of those kits from Taylor Freelance that comes with the giant spring and the +10 basepad!

This one: http://taylorfreelance.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=117

Thanks a lot. I was not aware of this.... And I didn't need that $50 anyway...

The video is the best part:

My two babies, switching out those Aimpoints with C-More CTRWs.

PCC.JPG

Edited by norbs007

SIG MPX, ace 7,25 in stock, US machine gun folding adapter, elf 3gun trigger and push button safety, springer mag ext, have tried a few sights not sure what way I'm going yet do like the c more, may have to buy a new one the red one is off my open gun,

pcc 1.jpg

Edited by fishhunter3

Flame suit on:

Here's mine before I added a free float handguard.  I know this looks gay as shit, but I kinda like the look of the fake can.  I originally planned on having the barrel cut to 14.5" then pin/weld a comp but decided to just stick the fake can on it to keep the barrel as short as possible.  When I move off this rock I'll do it properly; SBR it and get a legal suppressor.

9mm PCC.jpg

29 minutes ago, blaster113 said:

Flame suit on:

Here's mine before I added a free float handguard.  I know this looks gay as shit, but I kinda like the look of the fake can.  I originally planned on having the barrel cut to 14.5" then pin/weld a comp but decided to just stick the fake can on it to keep the barrel as short as possible.  When I move off this rock I'll do it properly; SBR it and get a legal suppressor.

9mm PCC.jpg

what optic is that

not mine.. Building something like this with a few differences.  QC10 lower is already form 1 approved.. just ran out of monies.. Will be running an Octane 9

9mmAR.jpg

My newest, the MPX stole my heart last year and had to build one up

NLA charging handle

TTI bases

magpul UBR stock 

Isler custom gunworks handguard 

hiperfire 24c trigger

SSI bottom feeder magwell 

ergo ambi sure grip

4B1C1E4D-DFF8-4429-96A5-1913DF15DF60.jpeg

This was my first build that I took to optics nationals last year added a couple things since then but the base is still the same. Found out that a side dot isn’t just a gimmick on those hard left leans 

92AAB7EC-44BE-49B6-9271-1AA81989B390.jpeg