Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pistol Caliber Carbines

mscott

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reply and information.

Anyone Shoot a Mechtech upper Left handed? Seeing if you get brass in your face or if there is any other issues for the lefty

One guy I shoot with occasionally has one and he shoots it left handed without any problems.

I have a cz scorpion with the kak tube adapter and arm brace blade. Like the setup because it locks back and has bolt release or charging handle similar to old hk smg. Running a primary arms dot. Just a fun little reliable 9mm that didn't break the bank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With the PCC division going legit, I changed up my rig a little bit(previous config on page 1). New handguard, trying out a CMore, and built some gamer Glock mags. 36rd starting mag and 22rd mags on the belt. I cant wait!

You should get one of those kits from Taylor Freelance that comes with the giant spring and the +10 basepad!

This one: http://taylorfreelance.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=117

With the PCC division going legit, I changed up my rig a little bit(previous config on page 1). New handguard, trying out a CMore, and built some gamer Glock mags. 36rd starting mag and 22rd mags on the belt. I cant wait!

You should get one of those kits from Taylor Freelance that comes with the giant spring and the +10 basepad!

This one: http://taylorfreelance.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=117

Thanks a lot. I was not aware of this.... And I didn't need that $50 anyway...