Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pistol Caliber Carbines

mscott

Looks like it's gotten some interest recently, so let's see those pistol caliber carbines.

Here's my Just Right Carbine in 9mm with a C-More and integral form 1 can. 16 1/4" oal barrel since the tube for the can is pinned and welded.

post-7061-0-58298800-1452966548_thumb.jp

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ordering a slant brake for it this weekend to go along with the Diamond Head slanted front end. Other than MAYBE some trigger springs that's about all I'm willing to put into this one.

post-16683-0-27335500-1452967329_thumb.j

Looks like it's gotten some interest recently, so let's see those pistol caliber carbines.

Here's my Just Right Carbine in 9mm with a C-More and integral form 1 can. 16 1/4" oal barrel since the tube for the can is pinned and welded.

How is the Cmore height as you have it mounted? When I put an RTS 2 on my pistol I'm thinking of putting the slideride on a rifle but wondered if it needed a riser.

Great looking gun you have there!

How is the Cmore height as you have it mounted? When I put an RTS 2 on my pistol I'm thinking of putting the slideride on a rifle but wondered if it needed a riser.

Great looking gun you have there!

C-More height is pretty much perfect right now. I'm not wanting for anything up or down, but notice I put a cheek riser on the Magpul stock.

ap%20sbr%20002_1.jpg

Olympic Arms 9mm upper with the barrel cut to 11.5", Nordic midlength handguard, Hahn magblock to use unmodified Sten mags, Colt gas deflector, PA micro, Magpul MOE stock. It has a 20rd. Sten mag in it that I had cut down by a guy on AR15.com, and I have a bag of 32 rounders also. 100% reliable, and I can run a .223 SBR upper on the same lower.

Anyone Shoot a Mechtech upper Left handed? Seeing if you get brass in your face or if there is any other issues for the lefty

One guy I shoot with occasionally has one and he shoots it left handed without any problems.