Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
AlphaCharis

AlphaCharis' PewPew Life

4 hours ago, Lastcat said:

NW01...ah, that's the magic word. I'll check that. Puyallup has been on my mind for a few years, look forward joining you guys. Thanks.

Awesome!  Looks like DukeEB covered everything. ;)   You don't need to be a member of any of the ranges that hold USPSA matches in this area to shoot them.  And since you've shot USPSA before you can just show up day of to register and squad, no safety check needed.  (For new shooters, the MD likes to have them schedule a time to come the day before the match during setup for a safety brief.  I think people usually just schedule that through the WA State USPSA shooters Facebook group DukeEB was talking about.)  A few weeks before the match they should have the Practiscore registration available under NW01, as they have been doing online registration for most the summer.  Hope to see you up shooting at Paul Bunyan!  We have a good group and a lot of fun stages.

Edited by AlphaCharis

47 minutes ago, AlphaCharis said:

Awesome!  Looks like DukeEB covered everything. ;)   You don't need to be a member of any of the ranges that hold USPSA matches in this area to shoot them.  And since you've shot USPSA before you can just show up day of to register and squad, no safety check needed.  (For new shooters, the MD likes to have them schedule a time to come the day before the match during setup for a safety brief.  I think people usually just schedule that through the WA State USPSA shooters Facebook group DukeEB was talking about.)  A few weeks before the match they should have the Practiscore registration available under NW01, as they have been doing online registration for most the summer.  Hope to see you up shooting at Paul Bunyan!  We have a good group and a lot of fun stages.

Thank you AC ?, appreciate the great info. Look forward to making it finally, after seeing all the vids from Puyallup, the last 2 years. Should be fun, Cheers.