Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LiveShots in 2016

BritinUSA

Here are the USPSA events that I plan to cover this year with live video, photographs will be uploaded at the end of each day.

Single-Stack Nationals, Revolver Nationals and Production Nationals

I will not be writing any match reports/articles this year.

post-293-0-73482900-1451668342_thumb.png
Edited by BritinUSA

I'd like to shoot the CO Nationals; Theoretically I could shoot and provide the coverage but as its only a one day match I would need to be on a squad that had ALL the top competitors (male and female) so the coverage would be inclusive.

It's a struggle hauling all the camera gear, especially at PASA Park and adding the shooting gear to that as well may be impossible. I would also not be able to have any walkthroughs as I usually setup the down-range camera while the walkthroughs are taking place.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sad to hear you wont be writing any articles. They are great. Good luck!

Thank you… the articles are a struggle for me, I am not a talented writer so it takes 10-20 hours of work for me to write each one… 'writers block' contributes to much of that time.

I've been having issues with the iPad all afternoon. It got cooked when the sun came out, I could have literally fried an egg on it. I could barely hold onto it long enough to put in a cooler. I just did a complete reset and hopefully this will resolve the problems. Someone has already reported a problem with the sound not working on the videos.

A selection of photographs from the match are online @ http://www.liveshots.net/digitalimages/

The stages this year were among the best I have seen at PASA, the mesh walls made video so much easier, and the photographs did not have so many of those harsh shadows that are a consequence of solid walls.

The weather on Saturday was almost perfect, not so much on Friday and everyone I spoke to told me that Thursday was unbearable. Our squad finished the CO Nationals about 90 minutes ahead of schedule thanks to a great team of roving RO's that stayed with us throughout the day.