Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone have custom ear plugs?

LeviSS

I have a set made at the gun show for 65 vented,.. Work great. Only down side is that with the customs and peltor tac 100's I can hear the buzzer and make comands as long as the RO is within 5'. After I realzed that My muffs went back in the bag.

My customs can be worn for 8+ hours and not uncomfortable at all. I just twist them a tiny bit when I am not shooting and can hear conversations and have plenty of protection still.

I did keep my jaw open as the silicone set up as some have rcomennded,.. Not sure if it realy helps it did not hurt ether.

Worth the $50-70 IMO

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my audiologist make me a set a few years ago. They work AWESOME. Now all three of my kids have them as well. Best hearing protection ever. And cheaper than what I see at the big matches from the big name vendors.

My buddy had some made can't recall name brand but he paid $1500 for them. They are really small but damn 1500. I told him he was fn nuts. They gave a real problem tho. The battery is so small it's really s pain in the butt to change. They are nice but not 1500 nice.