Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Cowtown Classic

2016 Cowtown Classic Match details

Match website www.thecowtownclassic.com

The Cross Timbers Action Shooting Association will host The Cowtown Classic Level II USPSA match on May 7, 2016 at the Triple C Tactical Range Complex in Cresson, TX.

Match Details
  • Match Director: Kurt Kauth
  • Range Master: Lee Neel
  • 10 stages / 250 rounds, 1-day format
  • Entry Fee $150.00 – After April 1, entry fee $175.00 (juniors ½ price)
  • NO REFUNDS AFTER March 15
  • USPSA Level II Match (PENDING)
  • Trophies & Prize table
Registration / Payment / Squadding

Please register online via the MatchSignup link above. Important Note: payment must be made at registration (design feature of the MatchSignup.org software to ensure those making payment actually obtain a match slot).

Register and pay at the same time? = You’re DONE. Register and choose to pay later? = You get to REDO.

Registration opens Dec 28, 2015

Registration website

Match T-Shirts are available separately from match registration.

Match T-shirt orders will not be accepted after the early-registration deadline of April 1

Click here to purchase a match T-Shirt

Notes

Trophies may not be available at the match for shooters who register after this deadline, and may have to be mailed.

Last-minute cancellations cannot be accepted; Once we have ordered trophies and have incurred other costs based on your attendance, your match fee will not be refunded The deadline for refunds will be March 15

Current USPSA membership and classification will be confirmed at registration.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would guess that the stages are drawn, up approved and maybe even they have started to be set up (since the match is only 2 weeks away). Any idea when the rest of us will get a look at them?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Ranger. I nearly ate shit twice with all the running, though. Gotta work in my foot work.

Major props to the ROs and staff. ROs for keeping up with me and staff for putting on a worthwhile and we'll ran match. The lunch provided was delicious. Scores were prompt and atmosphere was great. Job well done!