Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally Had Enough....

gandog56

....Of Mama carping at me about reloading inside the house. I just ordered me a shed kit from Lowe's. I will run electricity out to it, kludge up some kind of heating and cooling, and make me a regular little reloading/man cave . :cheers:

If you live where it gets COLD & do not keep it constantly heated, The temperature change will cause all things metal to sweat when you turn on the heat.

Castiron molds will rust as will dies & other parts & equipment.

Stay in the House & wear your ear protection.

Edited by vwpieces

I had the same problem a few months back , nag , nag , nag. So I built a kind of crappy shed out back . She said it gets a little cold out there sometimes at night, maybe I'll get her an extra blanket

Christmas is coming.

....Of Mama carping at me about reloading inside the house.

Build the shed for yo Mama, you and your re-loader stay inside. My setup is in the laundry room, but I would prefer it in the office or family room.

image37165.jpg

Im sort of lucky. We have a maids quarters/ laundry room in the garage. ( 1950's house, no maid here) Its insulated, has windows, central air and heat go to it somewhat. I did put a little window unit in for those south Texas summers. It even has a 1/2 bath. So what if I have to share it with the washer and dryer. It is plenty large enough.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...