Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Checking registration with practiscore, How?

RJH

I registered for a match with practiscore and while that process was easy, I cant figure out how to go back now and look at squad list and or make changes to my registration if needed. Any input would be appreciated, Thanks

• 3 months later...

What if you deleted the email? Is there a way to get the email re-sent? I would like to switch divisions and I have already deleted the registration email.

Not something you can do. You'll need to contact the MD and they can resend you the link to update your personal info. Edited by jdphotoguy

This is a major flaw in Practiscore. If you were logged into the website when you registered for the match, you should be able to go into your account and make changes to that registration.

This is a major flaw in Practiscore. If you were logged into the website when you registered for the match, you should be able to go into your account and make changes to that registration.

You can register without logging into Practiscore so those folks need the email.

• 3 weeks later...

I have placed a folder on my links bar marked PS. I now drop into this folder my and my wife's Personal Match Management links each time one arrives. We shoot 3-4 majors a year sometimes registering 10 months out. Finding an old email has turned out to be more work than anyone wants. Now i just reference the links I place in this folder on the links bar of my browser. I keep them named and organized. Much less work on my part now and in the future. A feature to store them on each persons home page is a feature that is in the works.
Local matches I don't bother doing anything.

Edited by Ty Hamby