Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nordic Components / Vortex Optics Tri-Gun Championship

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My kid brother shot down in the TX 3Gun match earlier this month and mentioned that they had a ROTC marksmanship team volunteering to RO and do stage resets and what not. They had tip jars at each of the stages for the team members to split/raise money for the team at the end of everything. Ever thought about contacting any of the teams/units in the area?

Edited by 12Bravo

My kid brother shot down in the TX 3Gun match earlier this month and mentioned that they had a ROTC marksmanship team volunteering to RO and do stage resets and what not. They had tip jars at each of the stages for the team members to split/raise money for the team at the end of everything. Ever thought about contacting any of the teams/units in the area?

We are working with the Forest Lake High School Trap Team whose home field is where our match is. In years past, they have provided lunch on-site for our match as their fundraising event. The team has grown so we're looking into having them at the stages.

Stage designs are coming together. They will soon be pitched back and forth between the 2 Match Directors and the Range Master to pick apart and find any flaws that could come up.

One thing that stands out so far, slings WILL be needed.

Sorry, I've never been to Blue Ridge. Pretty much every time I find out that I need a sling for a match, inevitably I am shooting a different gun that I have never had to sling before so then the panic modding sets in... I am good with the rifle, but that supernova is going to be, uhm, interesting....

• 2 weeks later...