Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nordic Components / Vortex Optics Tri-Gun Championship

Answers to some questions about squadding:

• Self-quadding is done on-line through Practiscore. You can access the squadding through your Personal Match Management Page. If you need the link to your page again, please contact me at jomar.mn3gg@gmail.com.

• Squadding is first come first serve basis. Once your payment is received, your status will be updated to "Approved" and you will be able to self squad at that time.

• The squad schedule is not finalized yet, but will likely be alternating on/off stage basis, meaning, one group of squads shoots the stages, then breaks as the next group of squads shoots the stages.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group A odd numbered squads, Group B even numbered? Or Group A squads 1-x, Group B squads x+1 and up?

Group A odd numbered squads, Group B even numbered.

The PENDING schedule has Group A shooting first on Day 1 and will shoot 4 stages through the day, while Group B shoot 3 stages. On Day 2, Group B will shoot first and shoot 4 stages, while Group A shoots 3 stages. On Day 3, Group A will shoot first and both groups will shoot their remaining 2 stages.

Edited by -=VILLAMOR=-

Jay I mailed my check last weekend, I haven't gotten an email for squading yet. I'm just a little worried about being bumped if you guys haven't gotten by today. How are you guys treating this situation? A shooting buddy of mine is in the same boat. Thanks

Edited by Minicz

Jay I mailed my check last weekend, I haven't gotten an email for squading yet. I'm just a little worried about being bumped if you guys haven't gotten by today. How are you guys treating this situation? A shooting buddy of mine is in the same boat. Thanks

Ian, no worries. I didn't get a chance to hit the P.O. Box yesterday or today because of work. I will check it on Monday.

I do not just kick people off right away, I try to get in touch of them first. Only if I still do not get a response within a couple of days after reaching out to them will I kick them off.

We've received a bunch of checks in the P.O. Box today. They have been sorted through and all who's paid has been approved and can self squad. If you need the link to your personal match management page, please contact me at jomar.mn3gg@gmail.com.

Any idea on start times in the AM? I am trying to figure out if staying at my daughter's in Chanhassen is a reasonable drive or just suck it up and find a hotel closer to the range.

Craig

Shouldn't be a problem. I drove from a little farther each day for the shotgun match.