Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nordic Components / Vortex Optics Tri-Gun Championship

All I can say to all parties involved is Bravo! This was probably the funnest match I've ever shot, even though I sucked big time. If you didn't find yourself challenged in some way at this match, you're Superman. Great stages, with all kinds of unique props, shooting positions and target presentations, all run like a Swiss watch. Huge thanks to the match staff, sponsors and Forest Lake Sportsmen's Club for bringing it all together. Minnesota can without doubt, once again be called home to one of the premier matches in the country.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say thanks to Jay, Jomar, Chris, Ron, the RO's and everyone else involved in such an awesome match. You guys ran it like clockwork and the stages were awesome. Each stage seemed to have its own theme and the props, etc took a pretty straightforward stage and added a whole new twist. Excellent work!

I'd also like to say thanks to the rest of my group on Squad 7. Everyone had a blast and Denise really kept us on our toes (while also providing the entertainment)

I'd also like to say thank you to all of the great companies that sponsored the match, especially Nordic Components and Vortex Optics. The food and beverages provided Friday and Saturday night is such a great way to get everyone together and wind down after a hot day dragging tires around, running through the woods and trying not to shoot horses in the tail.

Excellent job guys! I'll see you all next year!

Brad

Thank you to Jomar, Jay, Chris, RO's, the FLSC gang, and all of the other volunteers and generous sponsors that made this year's match happen, and for bringing a major multigun back to Minnesota!

I've pretty much given up on flying to multigun matches due to the equipment hassles so it was nice to be close to home and shoot a major match.

Maybe Wisconsin, Iowa, and the Dakotas can follow suit...hint hint...... :rolleyes:

Squad mom finding herself in a "bad situation" is something I will chuckle about for a while. :D

Thanks to Nordic Components, Vortex Optics, MN3GunGroup, and the exhaustive list of sponsors for putting on a great match!

Edited by 12Bravo

Big thanks to the MN crew and all the sponsors!

I passed up at least 4 great prizes from my own sponsors and grabbed a Nordic dedicated 22 upper-thank you Nordic!

The Match was well run and the stages were all challenging either physically or mentally. Some of the stages could have been designed with a little more safety in mind for example 2, 3, and 9. PM me if you'd like to talk about that...

The majority of the RO's did a great job calling hits and putting up with flustered shooters.

The prizes put up by the sponsors were outstanding! I can definitely put this match in the "Want to shoot next year" category.

Nick

Thank you Jay, Jomar, Chris, the countless RO's, FLSC staff & the many sponsors that made this happen. This truly was an amazing match and I'm ready to shoot it all over again!

I've put together a social media list for the sponsors involved in the match for those of us on facebook - please be sure to reach out and send them a note of thanks!

Title Sponsors
Platinum Sponsors
Roth Concept Innovations (https://www.facebook.com/XRAILbyRCI/)
Gold Sponsors
Silver Sponsors
Bronze Sponsors
Greybull Precision (http://www.greybullprecision.com/)