Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nordic Components / Vortex Optics Tri-Gun Championship

We could just do a senior citizen catagory to encompass it all. Bring your social security check.

Key words in the first page announcement. Planning a side shotgun match. We still have alot of planning to do. A shooter may be able to just shoot it alone. We will consider that in the planning.

Jay

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Invitations to the 1st Round Registrations has been emailed to those who have shot the Nordic match every year the past 3 years. This 1st round of registration will only be open until February 5th. If you qualify for the 1st Round and did not get an invitation email, send me an email at jomar.mn3gg@gmail.com.

The 2nd round of registrations will open up on Sunday, February 7th at 12:00 PM CST and will be for everyone. The 2nd round registration will be done through Practiscore Match Management. A link to the registration will be posted a few days before it opens.

• 3 weeks later...
Just a reminder that the 1st Round Registrations will end at noon CST tomorrow, February 5th. Regular registrations will open at noon CST on February 7th.

For those of you already registered, your match status on Practiscore has been updated if your payment has been received, and you may select a squad. If you are yet to send in a payment, please do so as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Just a reminder that the 1st Round Registrations will end at noon CST tomorrow, February 5th. Regular registrations will open at noon CST on February 7th.

For those of you already registered, your match status on Practiscore has been updated if your payment has been received, and you may select a squad. If you are yet to send in a payment, please do so as soon as possible.

Thank you.

What's the registration cost?

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Anyone know what the squad schedule is likely to be this far out? I ask because typically there is an "early" group and a "late" group. I am working on deciding what days I have to get up at O'Dark Thirty vs being able to sleep in but eat dinner really late...

Edited by barrysuperhawk

Anyone know what the squad schedule is likely to be this far out? I ask because typically there is an "early" group and a "late" group. I am working on deciding what days I have to get up at O'Dark Thirty vs being able to sleep in but eat dinner really late...

Not official yet Barry, but likely odd # squads will shoot first, then break as even # squads shoots, then vice versa. Likely to flip each day.

Edited by -=VILLAMOR=-

The link to the Nordic Vortex Tri-Gun is now up on Practiscore and is set to open on February 7th at noon CST.

https://practiscore.com/2016-nordic-components-and-vortex-optics-tri-gun/register.

If that doesn't work, go the the matches tab and type in Nordic in the search box. It should lead you to the match.

We filled the Nordic match last year in 17 minutes. So be ready to register right away. Once it fills, a waiting list will automatically kick in. Please note that we blocked off a number of shooter slots for the match sponsors who contribute greatly to the prize table. As we get closer to the match date, any unused blocked off slots will be opened to those in the waiting list in the order they registered.
Edited by -=VILLAMOR=-

The link to the Nordic Vortex Tri-Gun is now up on Practiscore and is set to open on February 7th at noon CST. https://practiscore.com/2016-nordic-components-and…/register
We filled the Nordic match last year in 17 minutes. So be ready to register right away. Once it fills, a waiting list will automatically kick in. Please note that we blocked off a number of shooter slots for the match sponsors who contribute greatly to the prize table. As we get closer to the match date, any unused blocked off slots will be opened to those in the waiting list in the order they registered.

Villamore - I'm still getting an error message when I go to that link and it's getting close! :surprise:

The link to the Nordic Vortex Tri-Gun is now up on Practiscore and is set to open on February 7th at noon CST. https://practiscore.com/2016-nordic-components-and…/register

Villamore - I'm still getting an error message when I go to that link and it's getting close! :surprise:

Seems like the link somehow got extra characters in it when it was posted. Try this link: https://practiscore.com/2016-nordic-components-and-vortex-optics-tri-gun/register.

If that doesn't work, go the the matches tab and type in Nordic in the search box. It should lead you to the match.

The match filled in 20 minutes!!! And the waiting list has started.

For those on the waiting list, stay very hopeful. We blocked off a number of shooter slots for the match sponsors who contribute greatly to the prize table. As we get closer to the match date, any unused blocked off slots will be opened to those in the waiting list in the order they registered.

Shooters, If you did not get in the match, We will most likely pull people for the wait list as we have in the past years. We usually have a few cancelations that open slots as well. But we can't get you in if your not on the list. So fill out the registration.

thanks, Jay