Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
eric nielsen

Career Goals Met

Starting next week I'll be a VA pharmacist in our favorite city in the USA. For at least 6 years I've been engineering my job experience to land this gig and it paid off. Now I can watch the tourists & smile like a native.

Grateful for all the opportunities I was denied because it all worked out perfectly, 21 job interviews later. Adding my service in the Navy, a full retirement is now 14 years away.

Having received a few prescriptions from the VA myself, I congratulate you on your accomplishment and thank you for your service.

I did my internship at a VA hospital. The pharmacists have a tough job. Hopefully the bureaucracy has eased up a bit since I was there. Thanks for sharing your story of achievement, and thanks for your service.

Congratulations, but don't surprised if you move on bigger and better things. I'm retired now, but I vastly exceeded my career goals, which makes me living proof of the "Peter Principle".

Congrats man... I know what this is like. I am one promotion away from my end goal (I'm 35) so that's a big deal for me! The great news is, my company is growing and I hope to make this a reality in the next 8 months to 1 year.... Working hard to make it happen!!

Congratulations...

Achieving a goal is always a good feeling.

Thank you so much for the commitment and service.

From a Vietnam ERA Veteran!