Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Armalite 3 man 3 gun

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cleaning tonight, loading last pistol rounds and planning our route from New England around NJ! Staying in an AirBB this should be interesting when we dry fire practice with our shotguns :) Good luck to the other NE squads

You may do a walkthrough Friday but only after ROs are done shooting. Do not come up to a stage or ask questions of the ROs while they are shooting. Please allow them the courtesy of being able to shoot uninterrupted. We hope to be done shooting by 4pm or so. If you are walking the stages you must park down at the main clubhouse as when we are done shooting the gate will be closed and locked.

I have attached the squads. Your squad number will be the stage you start on. Stage one is at the top of the hill and the stages go to the right, then stage 6 is starting down the hill, stage 7 is the 100 yard range, and stage 8 is the first stage up the hill on the right. (200 yard range)

I have done my best to meet all squad requests, please do not contact me to change squads at this time. The only reason to contact me about squads is if you can not find your team and you have paid and sent in a form. There were some teams that requested to be squaded with others and it just could not be done, since I met all squad requests on a first come first serve basis.

squad list posted.pdf

Ok.... so team Canada was turned around at the New Your border...... looks like a drive around the lake is now in order. Well that is if Michigan let's us in. Should be arriving about 2 am now. What a screwed up morning!

well that sucks! Because I can't head up tonight, I have to leave the house around 330am, so it seems we will both be tired. Have a safe trip.

Ok.... so team Canada was turned around at the New Your border...... looks like a drive around the lake is now in order. Well that is if Michigan let's us in. Should be arriving about 2 am now. What a screwed up morning!

It was great shooting with you guys on Squad 3 and hope going back across the border will be easier than coming here. Squad 3 video is here:

See you next year!

28270136982_7b7bfa74e5_h.jpg[/url]20160716_AT7V3850A_v1 by Dave, on Flickr

I've missed this match the last couple of years, and it was great to get back to it. Dean really runs a heck of a match, the ROs are great, and the Trijicon sponsored match breakfast was outstanding, not to mention Topton Volunteer Fire Company No. 1 being great hosts.

It was great shooting with everyone in Squad 3. Stormbringer, please post something so we know you are not all languishing in a Federal prison somewhere. :surprise: