Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Armalite 3 man 3 gun

Great news. trijicon has stepped up in a huge way. On Sunday morning before the prize table, Trijicon will be providing an all you can eat breakfast at the Topton Fire Company. About 200 yards from the end of the driveway to the club. We will hold the prize table at the fire company following breakfast. Not only are they supporting the match but also the men and women of our local fire company.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Suzhansen, is your entire team from the PNW? That's my old stomping grounds, haven't been back there since 2001.

Awesome place, up here in the Upper Left!!! Love it here!

No....just me. The team is scattered, but mostly from the East coast area. They get to drive....lucky girls!

Shooters brief at 730. Shooting starts at 8 on Saturday. As long as we have no weather issues we will be done Saturday and have Trijicon breakfast Sunday and then prize table. Hope to have shooter on their way home by 12 Sunday.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am sure Dean will answer, but based on previous years: (1) no slings required; (2) shotguns at starting capacity of 9 with no length limit; (3) no rifle capacity limits (I think drum mags are not allowed, but I say that only because I don't remember seeing anyone use them).

I am sure Dean will answer, but based on previous years: (1) no slings required; (2) shotguns at starting capacity of 9 with no length limit; (3) no rifle capacity limits (I think drum mags are not allowed, but I say that only because I don't remember seeing anyone use them).

Sounds good,

Thanks