Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Jesse Tischauser

2016 Benelli Generation III Gun Championship presented by MGM Targets

Can you copy the link from that Practiscore page and post it here? Even if I click on the FB page, it says that match doesn't exist, and I am on my laptop.

I think I was able to register?!? I made it to the nice 'Thank You' for registering page. Thanks for helping with the new link.

Woohoo! First step's down. Can't wait for this match!

I think I got in but not sure I chose right division. Is tac irons the one for new shooters and old dudes?

Edited by Lead-Head

Glad to see the sell out popularity. I am looking forward to this one!

For us slow people, if we register now does that put us on the wait list?

Jim M

Hey shooters,

Jesse wanted me to let you know that he's been banned from the forum. So the information overload you are used to seeing on here from him is going to cease. Please follow us on Facebook for updates. Thanks!

For us slow people, if we register now does that put us on the wait list?

Jim M

correct

Please see the link below for detail about the match hotel. The highlights are as follows:

39 rooms available for contestants on a first come first serve basis ranging in price from $69.50 to $99.50 depending on what they pick or what is left. Competitors must call in and indicate they are with Generation 3

Continental breakfast open at 5:30AM. Indoor pool/hot tub, outdoor pool and patio areas will be all GIIIG, no other guests.

The location is fantastic, the hotel backs up to the outlet mall, has 8 restaurants within walking distance and several more within a mile or 2.

Match Staff rooms are already booked, RO’s need to make rooming arrangements through Chad.

http://www.quailsnest.com/

Please see the link below for detail about the match hotel. The highlights are as follows:

39 rooms available for contestants on a first come first serve basis ranging in price from $69.50 to $99.50 depending on what they pick or what is left. Competitors must call in and indicate they are with Generation 3

Continental breakfast open at 5:30AM. Indoor pool/hot tub, outdoor pool and patio areas will be all GIIIG, no other guests.

The location is fantastic, the hotel backs up to the outlet mall, has 8 restaurants within walking distance and several more within a mile or 2.

Match Staff rooms are already booked.

Edited by abn-rgr

Reservation made! No way was I going to stay in the baitshop/motel that I had to stay in last year.

Reservation made! No way was I going to stay in the baitshop/motel that I had to stay in last year.

Thought you liked that place! :cheers:

I will be there again...even if I do have to bring my mouse gun instead of my real gun...<snif>

(note: no mice or other rodents were harmed in the making of this post)