Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can you make a CZ 75 compact legal for IDPA CCP division?

IHAVEGAS

As I understand it, in stock form the gun does not make width due to the safeties & perhaps slide release. I think it is good to go otherwise but do not have one on hand to make sure about weight with an empty mag and etc.

Anybody find a way to make one legal ?

Buying one and doing all of the professor Atlas trigger tweaks would be fun!

I put a caliper on mine, the thickest dimension is slide release (sticks out about the same as the stock grip), so even still my example measure I think it was 1.35 across the slide stop using a caliper, which is "comfortably" under the stated requirement of 1.375

I put a caliper on mine, the thickest dimension is slide release (sticks out about the same as the stock grip), so even still my example measure I think it was 1.35 across the slide stop using a caliper, which is "comfortably" under the stated requirement of 1.375

This is making me want to hit the send button on an order page :) !

As far as you know, is it good to go for CCP ?

right from the start, i have never heard anything to suggest that the 75 compact or p01 wouldn't be legal for ccp. not that i would care, but if I ever do shoot idpa again, it will probably be with the p01 since it's one of the guns i regularly carry.

This is making me want to hit the send button on an order page :) !

As far as you know, is it good to go for CCP ?

My club doesn't have a box with the proper inserts for CCP or anything but I think so. I have a weekly shoot tonight so I fashioned a nice 1/4" insert for our box out of a stack of paper and our paper cutter, we'll see if the lid closes under it's own weight. Gah, why not just make a list IDPA?

Update: stock grips are too thick, with VZ diamonds I am good

Sent from an iDevice. Please forgive any grammatical or spelling errors. If the post doesn't make sense or is not amusing then it is technology's fault and most certainly not operator error.

Update: stock grips are too thick, with VZ diamonds I am good

Sent from an iDevice. Please forgive any grammatical or spelling errors. If the post doesn't make sense or is not amusing then it is technology's fault and most certainly not operator error.

Not a deal breaker but good to know. Thank You!