Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

rookie practiscore questions

adamge

1. How do I set up a stage or match in practiscore to use PPC scoring? At the Trijicon match this year we were shooting paper targets with numbered scoring zones (x, 10, 9, 8, 7), and we just entered the number of hits in each zone on each target. Now that I'm home thinking of using practiscore for PPC scoring, I can't figure out how to build a stage / targets like that.

2. Can I get the easy answer for how to get the results posted online? And then once they are posted, how can I update the posted results with changes? I've got it done, but it takes me way to many tries.

3. Now that the match is over, I have some people who would like to analyze the results in more depth than the website provides in Results. How can I let their practiscore application join in on the match as if it were a local device that had sync'd like our match scoring tablets? Or can that only be done on the same wifi network?

Edited by adamge

More information is needed to answer Question #1. How are the hits tallied? Is it time plus hits, or time with penalties on anything outside of the X ring? Or something else all together.

Question 2 - You need a Practiscore device with internet connectivity so you can post the results directly to the Practiscore results website. To update results simply post them again.

Question 3 - You might be able to export the match results in a spreadsheet format. But this all depends on how "Custom" you have to setup the match and scoring type to accomplish what you are doing. As for allowing shooters to sync, that can only happen if their device is on the same Wifi network as the match tablet. You can't do it over the internet.

1. On the ios version when setting up a new match you can select "NRA Action" for match type to give you the X 10 9 8 7 type of scoring. I havent really used this match type so you will have to play around with it.

3. You can email the match file to people who have practiscore by going into the sync menu and selecting "email match export file"