Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 USPSA Revolver Nationals

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I was introduced to ICORE was in 1995 as I attended a bowling pin shoot at Montrose Colorado and it was a side match for the IRC. I attended the IRC in 1996 in Montrose and I think it was still in Montrose in 97. Then I think it went to Reno in 1998 and from there to California until last year. The first 3 might have been held in California but I don't know but after I attended in 96 I became the Rocky Mountain Regional rep and was on the board for 4 years and actually started the man on man shoot off that was held on Sunday. It used to be we just waited around on Sunday until noon for the prizes and trophies. It made sense that we still had bullets and a shoot off could be started and completed prior to noon.

I would have liked to see one at Frostproof but like the Far and Near Standards it was shelved.

Will you be attending the IRC this year? I already have signed up and looking forward to it.

You came to Iowa one year on vacation and I met you at Lowell Iowa and we shot a Uspsa match. Or at least I think it was you.

The first IRC was in a small town i California. The name escapes me now, Two or three years I believeit was held in Bakersfield at the Three Dog Range. Montrose Co. In Nevada, then to the Hogue Range, Fallon and now Frostproof in Florida. I wish to go but we shall see if it possble for me to be there.