Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does a CZ-75 front sight fit a Witness Match?

DougM

Topic says it all. I'm looking at the Hiviz FO front sight for a CZ-75 (http://www.hivizsights.com/product/cz2005/) and wondering if it would fit a Witness Match. Any ideas out there? Not looking for guarantees but for best guesses. My old eyes aren't that great any more and I need as much help focusing on that front sight as I can get. This looks like it might be pretty bright.

I can't find any similar posts on this topic so I'm starting this one. Thanks.

Well, that is disappointing.

The Dawson sights seem to have a relatively small fiber optic so I'm concerned about quickly picking it up. The Henning sight is out since I don't want the higher front sight - I like the stock sight height. Worse, I don't think Ben Stoger offers the Extreme sights any more. At least, I couldn't find them. Anybody know if Extreme sights are still available? If not, I guess my only choice is the Dawson.

Thanks, kennlingatlas. I wasn't aware that the factory sight was bigger so I'll likely go that direction. I really wish I could get used to the all black sights but after 18 months of trying, I've got to admit they don't work for me. I've got black sights on my 1911 as well so that will be changed too. Sucks getting old but the alternative isn't attractive either.

I appreciate the input from all who responded.