Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
TWinton

Tony Winton aka tw

Hello, I am looking forward to back in competitive shooting, its been 25 years and many changes have happened. We will be shooting at Nebraska's range Eastern Nebraska's Gun Club, an awesome range set up well for this and many shoots. I am excited to compete in 3-Gun, Steel matches and other pistol matches as well. My wife is going to shoot some with me as well and I'm looking forward to her out shooting me. I shot law enforcement combat style shoots 25 years ago using a S&W 586. Todays 3 Gun and pistol competitions will be challenging but fun and I can't wait to get started, making friends, and having some fun

I will be using a S&W MP Pro chambered for 9mm, Mossberg 930JM, and a Bushmaster AR. Still looking for optics for the Bushmaster and holster and magazine pouches so I have some research left yet to do.

vr

tw

Welcome to the forums and back to competitive shooting

Thanks Sarge, looking forward to researching holster and mag pouch web sites, I was able to watch a local 3 gun shoot Sunday and I can not wait. to try. Now comes the research into setting up a belt system and holster/magazine pouch options. I am hoping to get inot a belt system for only a couple hundred dollars but that may be impossible.

vr

tw