Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading And Gun Supplies In Dallas

Sgtsvi

I am just giving a shameless plug for a friend that just bought out an old gunshop just north of Dallas in Lewisville. The old Nix shooting supply is now called DFW shooters world. Dyron is a shooter and has taken advice from me and my other friends on what to stock. He is now stocking Montana Gold bullets and several powders. He is also working on getting on board with Dillon. The gunsmith's name is Scott and he is top notch in his field. If you guys and Ladies in the DFW area need guns, reloading supplies, or archery stuff, please throw your business to this business. You might pay $1 less for a pound of powder somewhere else, but you will be keeping a great neighborhood gunshop up and running.

His name is Scott Mays. He is one of the best shotgun smiths in North Texas from what I have been told. He use to be the head gunsmith at the gun and tackle store in north Dallas.

Dyron also has a large order for Precision bullets coming soon for those that like them.

Dave

I am not sure on his prices, but he will be competative with everyone else. Dyron is a great guy and a competative shooter so he understands our needs. His shop is also considered the holy mecca of archery shooters just in case any of you guys like shooting bows.

Here is the phone number for the shop.

ask for Dyron and tell him you heard about his shop from Dave.

972-434-1962 open Tuesday-Saturday

Thanks guys,

Dave

• 1 month later...