Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Birthdays!

Shooter Grrl

Thanks for the birthday wishes and hope the others had a great day also. Ended up missing the on-line party because my girlfriend gave me an all expense paid trip to the scenic Covington KY/ Cinncinati OH area!!! Got to eat at the little Italian joint that they filmed a scene from Rainman at!!! Great food!!! Then saw a show at the historic Southgate house right on the Ohio river in Newport KY. It's a very old house that has been converted to a multi stage concert venue. Also the house that the inventor of the Tommy Gun was born in!!! Got to see some great bands. 'The Heartless Bastards', 'Dave Davies and the Southgate Boys' and 'The Drive-by Truckers'. I'll try and do a short review in the music forum...

Great birthday!!!

( Even if there was no trigger time involved...)

Happy B-day guys!!! (I gotta go drink 4 beers now.)

3QT...funny you should mention Cincy today...and Rainman...and multi-stage...and Gun...

We had all that going on at the MRP (Cincy) match today. (I think I would have been better of with your schedule though.)

Thanks Henny!!!

I'll buy beers for the table!!!

I was recently thinking of your wonderful love of automoblies. I just sold a 1984 MB 240E Euro. It was orignially purchased as a ralley racer, with full roll cage and all. It was converted into a street car by the time I got it but it was still a truely fun car to drive. If I had the funds I would have kept it and restored it. I feel that you would have approved. My first foray into fine European motorcars was a 71' 914. The 914 is the bastard of the fleet, but as a midwest teenager in farming country it was increadible!!! Too many stories... Sold it to buy a 69 427 4spd convertible vette. Owned it for ten years and I don't think there was a day that I didn't regret selling the Porsche.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, it was a really good one!!!

Happy B-day guys!!!  (I gotta go drink 4 beers now.)

3QT...funny you should mention Cincy today...and Rainman...and multi-stage...and Gun...

We had all that going on at the MRP (Cincy) match today.  (I think I would have been better of with your schedule though.)

I struggled with shooting that match Sunday morn. The GF was ok with it, but I needed to get back and get ready for work on Monday. The rain Friday soaked all my gear and I needed to get dry...

You guys should have came a day early and came down for the show. The Southgate House is lots of fun and just across the river!!!