Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello to all!

I have just been informed that the October 25th WCRHC USPSA Match will be a 9 stage, 270rd match (30rds/stage)

As always Setup is on Saturday at 2:00pm so stop by if you can help. We are usually done in less than 3 hours!

Registration opens at 8:30am and runs until 9:30am. PLEASE be on time for registration as I will need time to get the scoring system ready before shooting begins at ~10:00am.

Shooters meeting at ~9:45am.

Hope to see you all there,

Geoff and the WCRHC Crew!

Nice mix of shots on the stages for this match with steel, hard cover, no shoots and both classic and metric targets.........................We look forward to closing out this year's matches with a great showing. Registration starts at 8:30 and closes at 9:20/9:30. Get there on time, register and get signed up on a squad. $25 for non members. $20 for members...............

Thanks for another great match and a great closing to the season.

Bummed I couldn't make as many matches as I wanted this year, hopefully next year is different.

Great match and worth of the 7 hours drive from across the border.

BTW, Geoff any chance you could also post results to practiscore site?

Hats off to ALL the match staff! Great time and great people to be around :cheers: Cannot wait to see what next year will bring!