Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moon Clip Saver tool

Carmoney

Thanks guys! RePete sent some drawings, so we will try to make one. If that doesn't work, I will borrow one from John or Dean to get the dimensions.

I have 12 or 15 good (but bent!) moonclips, and it would be a shame not to save them.

Thanks guys! RePete sent some drawings, so we will try to make one. If that doesn't work, I will borrow one from John or Dean to get the dimensions.

I have 12 or 15 good (but bent!) moonclips, and it would be a shame not to save them.

Can you share the drawings? Would love to make one or pick one up?

Just PM me your email address for the drawing and bleak instructions.

If they are truly done making them and it wouldn't hurt anyone's profits.. I can reverse engineer a sketch on the optical comparator at work and post a drawing. I don't have the time to take on anymore projects at the moment but I can make one for you as discussed previously Mike. Have a simpler one I made years ago and it works well, but I don't need need it as I have never bent a clip.

Lee

If they are truly done making them and it wouldn't hurt anyone's profits.. I can reverse engineer a sketch on the optical comparator at work and post a drawing. I don't have the time to take on anymore projects at the moment but I can make one for you as discussed previously Mike. Have a simpler one I made years ago and it works well, but I don't need need it as I have never bent a clip.

Lee

Never? That is amazing.

i

PM sent