Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NOOK / KINDLE CHEAT SHEET FOR DUMMIES ?

IHAVEGAS

Sometimes I'm asked to help out with scoring USPSA on one of the two devices. As long as nothing abnormal needs done then all is good. Even most of the Abbie Normal stuff is not that hard to figure out, but it would be best not to try and figure it out during the match.

For the things that are only occasionally required during a match (moving shooters to different squads/adding/deleting, moving a score from the wrong shooter to the right shooter, un-dqing somebody after a fat finger, fixing a power factor or class, etc) I would like to have a couple cheat sheets that I could laminate & cram in my range bag.

Anyone seen anything that would fit the bill?

Sometimes I'm asked to help out with scoring USPSA on one of the two devices. As long as nothing abnormal needs done then all is good. Even most of the Abbie Normal stuff is not that hard to figure out, but it would be best not to try and figure it out during the match.

For the things that are only occasionally required during a match (moving shooters to different squads/adding/deleting, moving a score from the wrong shooter to the right shooter, un-dqing somebody after a fat finger, fixing a power factor or class, etc) I would like to have a couple cheat sheets that I could laminate & cram in my range bag.

I don't know of any but I'll see what I can whip up for you. I'm doing some testing on a Kindle tonight so I'll make some notes along the way.

I don't know of any but I'll see what I can whip up for you. I'm doing some testing on a Kindle tonight so I'll make some notes along the way.

Thanks, but google sort of got me there. Went to the practiscore website , downloaded the software onto my iPad , started reading faq's and watched a couple u-tube videos .

Still want a cheat sheet for long term and as a hand out I think, but I should be able to write one myself.