Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

In Stock EAA WITNESS MATCH XTREME CUSTOM 9mm Long Slide

Austin111

I just received an email notification saying my wish-list item, the

EAA WITNESS MATCH XTREME CUSTOM 9mm Long Slide is in stock.

6 months ago I planned on buying one, but I put a deposit on an Infinity and can no longer afford it.

I am hoping someone on this forum picks one up and gives us a detailed review. Looks like a sweet gun.

http://oakhillguns.com/pistol/eaa-tanfoglio/eaa-witness-match-xtreme-custom-9mm-long-slide.html

Edited by Austin111

Hey there Intercoolet2,

Nice, really nice!

I'm new to the platform and have a Stock 2. Can you tell me if the trigger in your gun would work in mine? I love my new gun and have regrets about making the switch from polymer to steel frame but the heavy curve of the trigger in the stock 2 is not all that comfortable for me.

Thanks!

Intercooler- Love the gun, question though where do you get a 6 inch 9 mm slide? Or is that a 10 mm hunter slide with a 6 inch 9mm barrel put into it? I have a 6 inch 40 barrel waiting for a 10 mm Hunter to turn into my Limited blaster. Right now I am just shooting a 9 mm Limted, minor scoring is sometimes dissapointing.

Intercooler- Love the gun, question though where do you get a 6 inch 9 mm slide? Or is that a 10 mm hunter slide with a 6 inch 9mm barrel put into it? I have a 6 inch 40 barrel waiting for a 10 mm Hunter to turn into my Limited blaster. Right now I am just shooting a 9 mm Limted, minor scoring is sometimes dissapointing.

I had a 10mm Hunter that I dropped the .40

6 inch match barrel into. I used a Limited frame so I would have the magwell and the ambi safeties. I actually sold it to another forum member and he had the slide lightened and cerakoted. I had another 4.75 inch 9mm slide so I put it on the Hunter frame and sold it so I didn't have to eat the cost of the Hunter to make a 6 inch Gold Match in .40

You mean this old gun :) by the way, I absolutely love it with 165's just over major pf, shoots like I hoped it would, like an inch of front sight lift. f9ab8850e0d68fec36eb728fa4745695.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yep that's the one! Glad you are enjoying it Tom :D