Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Check out the new primer tube holder from unique

I saw something like that from someone's reloading room photos on this site. It looks virtually the same. I remember in the caption they mentioned they had made the holder. Someone's ingenuity turned into a viable product.

I use this one from Inline Fabrication. Mounted to my casefeeder with a single self-tapping screw. Holds 12 tubes. Either end is held in the slots. I put cotter pins down for full & pins up for empty. $9

http://inlinefabrication.com/collections/press-accessories/products/primer-tube-rack

IMG_6598_large.JPG?v=1396769400

Edited by pmt

I use this one from Inline Fabrication. Mounted to my casefeeder with a single self-tapping screw. Holds 12 tubes. Either end is held in the slots. I put cotter pins down for full & pins up for empty. $9

http://inlinefabrication.com/collections/press-accessories/products/primer-tube-rack

IMG_6598_large.JPG?v=1396769400

I have this one too, but the bench-mounted version.

I'm sure the UniqueTek one works well, but I wouldn't have the bench space for it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Could you please explain the "Velcro Idea."

Somewhere on here is a picture of mine. I screwed a 12" 1x2 to the wall and put a strip of male Velcro on it. Then wrapped a strip of female Velcro around the center of each tube. Done!

Found it!

attachicon.gifIMG_0571.JPG

Come on guys! Velcro is way to simple. You need something complicated, takes up a lot of room, looks like it was designed by a rocket scientist and costs as much as your press. :surprise:

But I will use it anyway.

Edited by Jimk60