Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
chase214

Gas pedals for lefties

Any lefties out there use gas pedals if so could you please post pics. I have found left handed ones but all the pic I have found are ones for right hand

That thumb rest looks like the DAA Adjustable Thumb Rest. I had one on my Open Gun and because I have big hands and short fingers I had a problems reaching the DAA Thumb Rest. I ended up going with the GoGun *thumb rest [generic]* Racer Cut. This thumb rest has worked out much better for me.

2h2go6g.jpg

Edited by S&W686

Check out the DAA, you can mt the rest anywhere along the frame of the gun.

Pm me your email or phone # I'll send you the pics of my 2 guns with the DAA. To hard to post them here. Lol

I have mine mounted back another inch passed the above pic.

Edited by a matt

Check out the DAA, you can mt the rest anywhere along the frame of the gun.

Pm me your email or phone # I'll send you the pics of my 2 guns with the DAA. To hard to post them here. Lol

I have mine mounted back another inch passed the above pic.

No pic right now but I have the DAA mounted farther back as well on the right side of the gun. It covers up the hole for the slide stop but if needed I can push it out with a punch through the bottom slot in the DAA. I've got short thumbs and don't have a super aggressive wrist cant when shooting open and the DAA works great for me.

Just wanted to “wake” this thread up... what left handed shooters use for  Lh gas paddle nowadays?

49 minutes ago, Ozy said:

Just wanted to “wake” this thread up... what left handed shooters use for  Lh gas paddle nowadays?

Idk, I’m a lefty and I’d like to put one on my open gun. I think it would have to be tapped into the frame, which shouldn’t be a problem. 

I had 3 DAA and tried the Evil-band and now I will be getting 2 more Evil-hands for my 2 other guns. The evil hand is far and away the best thumb rest for lefties. Cheers 

Thank you both ,George and a matt.

I have the evil-hand on 3 of my Infinity's, love the fit & design.

IMG_0199.JPG