Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Mid-Atlantic Multi-Gun Championship

York Izaak Walton will be hosting the 2016 Mid-Atlantic Multi-Gun Championship again this year at our home range in Dallastown PA. The link to the application is available at http://tinyurl.com/2016MAMGCApp

We are located between Baltimore and Harrisburg, and one of the great things about this match is the fact that you don't have to take off several days to get it done. This is a 7 stage multi-gun match that you can shoot in a single day. We keep squad size reasonable and you move right from stage to stage with very little down time. Our staff is almost entirely guys trained for the FNH Championships over the last few years, so they are very good. The entry fee is only $120, which includes a t-shirt and lunch, and we do very generous cash payouts based on 50% of the gross.

We expect this match to fill up quickly so don't hesitate too long to get your application and payment in the mail.

Although this is a cash payout match we do give some prizes to the shooters by random draw, and last year Magpul gave us mags which we in turn gave to every shooter in attendence . If you're interested in sponsoring the match, or obtaining slots for sponsored shooters please contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

Jim, it's actually the 2nd weekend.

Gerry, some of your stuff for giveaway would be excellent. You make great stuff.

All, if you want choice of Saturday or Sunday (you only shoot one day) I would get those apps in the mail. This thing could fill by Christmas.

Thanks, Howard

• 1 month later...

Jim, it's actually the 2nd weekend.

Gerry, some of your stuff for giveaway would be excellent. You make great stuff.

All, if you want choice of Saturday or Sunday (you only shoot one day) I would get those apps in the mail. This thing could fill by Christmas.

Thanks, Howard

No one ever accused me of being literate. Yup, 2nd weekend and it does fall on a local, no problem, I'll skip that and show up here. Howard, you should have my app (a long time ago) and I am up for either day. Let me know if you need staff for one day.

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

There are still slots available for both days. We're getting a lot of response and expect to fill up, but so far it's been perfectly even between Saturday and Sunday. I don't think choice of days will last forever though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had an awesome time shooting this match. Big thank you to the whole crew and everyone who helped put this match together. Beautiful range and amazing stages, they were exactly the kind of 3 gun stages I like. Most importantly the food was great too. Looking forward to next year.