• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol.

Well something gun related.

I loaded 124 and 115 under hs-6. The hs-6 and 124 shot (slightly )softer. Hardly noticeable at all. The 115g had much more reliable dot tracking. Very up and down moment and flatter shooting.

Have you tried autocomp? I MUCH prefer it over hs6. Not as violent and cleaner burning in my opinion. I run 7.3-7.5 depending on the match location. 7.5 has excellent grouping. 7.3 has good grouping but a softer recoil pulse into the hand. All shooting 124 MG fmj

I'm running 1.168-1.17 because that's what feeds 100% for me through the 38 super mags I have. Plus I don't need spacers. My barrel was throated for them based off some dummy rounds I made so the gun loves it as well..

Ok. Shot today some finally.

WAC and CFE pistol shot the same. No distinguishable difference at all. 124 vs 115g

115 noticeably SOFTER and flatter. Really not expecting that one. Both shot very nice. I plan to load up 100 rounds of HS 6 and 100 rounds of autocomp both under 115g and compare the two.

I was very surprised. I figured PFE or autocomp Andre 124 would be much softer than the 115. I noticed EHS 6 with softer. But only marginally and nowhere near as flat. The difference in 115 and 124 in auto comp was very noticeable, however much softer with 115.

Edited by Open1215

How much SP2 do you still have? I seem to remember you had enough,,,,maybe it was last year or maybe earlier this year. Lol it's non of my business I know. I'm messing with ya. I'll ask you again next year too. Lol.

Lots of good info here, I getting a second top end on my new gun so I can practice with 9mm.

Edited by a matt