Help me chose a 3 Gun Shotgun

BC27

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I totally get that. I in no way expected a response from them today or tomorrow nothing till next week.

I was talking about when I ordered my Christmas present for my self from them waiting for the gun it self. LOL.

Difference between a stock M3000 and a full tilt MOA is considerable. Call or E-Mail MOA and discuss it with them. Here is what mine looks like.

P1000296%20640x480_zps6j7eh488.jpg

P1000298%20640x480_zpsc0ins8jm.jpg

I was wondering the deference between a M3K and MOA. version. Not a stock 3000. I can get a M3K with out wait.

I really like my Beretta 1301 Comp. I put a Nordic follower in it and that's it. Recoil is perfect. Gun is fast and accurate and points extremely well. Comes stock with an extended bolt release and safety as well as widened loading port.

Here's mine with the full race pkg from Accurate Iron ... shoots slugs 1" low at 100 yds with a center hold ..... finest shotgun ever made for 3-gun ....

Now that's funny.
What's funny?

The fact that a smooth bore shotgun shooting a foster type slug is capable of shooting groups at 100 yds and be able to tell if it is an inch low.

If true, that gun is one in a million.

Many a shotgun can shoot groups at 100 yrds. Most of mine will hold 3-5" groups with Federal Tru-Ball slugs* depending on the lot! It is easy to tell if the center of your group is where you want it or not. (Full power slugs*) The solid type low recoil slugs like the Fiocchi or B&P will also give similar results but they land 4-6" lower than full on slugs and YES I can tell how low they are from measuring the center of the group. The only caveat I would add is the shotgun has to have sights. They can be very rudimentary, but it has to have a front and rear.

Looks like I can score a 1301 for a much better price than an A5, so I'd like to head that way. However, next question. The tactical or the comp model? The tactical model looks reasonably similar to the comp model only it comes with iron sights already. I'm headed to the iron sights category for 3 gun, so would that be a better purchase?