Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help me chose a 3 Gun Shotgun

BC27

MOA is the only way to go.  They have the best loading shotgun on the market with the mods that Tom performs.  How much time is won in loading a shotgun ?  You can win and loose in the one motion,

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought an A400 Xcel multi in October. Man that shotgun is so well put together. Fit and finish is amazing. But then again it is $3000 MSRP. clearly it's a pure clay gun. But after using that I'm starting to wonder if I should have gone with a 1301 C over the VM. Next two guns will be a 1301 tact for the home, and the 400 Xtreme to finally get my hunting budding to get off my back and finally go with him[emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Good thoughts to be sure - I appreciate it.
I've actually ordered the Performance Shop model - it was $1500.00.
At that price, I just don't think I can go wrong. If your right, and I progress to the point where the gun is holding me back, I can make further upgrades to it or sell it and either way still be fine on the cost.
This gun will replace a Remington Versa Max Tactical I've been using at the local tournaments I've been shooting in. I'm not sure at this point with my skill level and the amount of time I can dedicate to it that I can justify going "Big Willy" on a top tier shotgun - I'm not headed to the 3GN Nationals any time soon.

If you don't mind how and where did you order your performance M2 from?

I never knew benelli offered a LEO program or I would have bought one already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Get a Benelli. They are the proven winner in 3 gun, time and time again. I've seen every other brand of shotgun fail/malfunction, literally every other brand. I've yet to see a Benelli go down at a match, which is impressive considering how many shooters shoot the benelli. 

Recently I'm hearing good things about the new Breda B12i shotguns, but I've yet to see one in person, and it's not a proven winner, at least not yet. 

On 5/2/2017 at 2:58 PM, IFlynn said:

Get a Benelli. They are the proven winner in 3 gun, time and time again. I've seen every other brand of shotgun fail/malfunction, literally every other brand. I've yet to see a Benelli go down at a match, which is impressive considering how many shooters shoot the benelli. 

Recently I'm hearing good things about the new Breda B12i shotguns, but I've yet to see one in person, and it's not a proven winner, at least not yet. 

???

My son has a M2 he won at a match, he takes it to every match we go to. He has loaned it out at EVERY match he's shot this year, every time to another M2 shooter.

5 hours ago, toothandnail said:

???

My son has a M2 he won at a match, he takes it to every match we go to. He has loaned it out at EVERY match he's shot this year, every time to another M2 shooter.

No doubt M2's fail, all firearms do at some point or another. I've just never seen it, in YEARS. 

5 hours ago, toothandnail said:

???

If doesn't like it I'll gladly take it off his hands for a reasonable price. I give you good price! hah

8 hours ago, IFlynn said:

If doesn't like it I'll gladly take it off his hands for a reasonable price. I give you good price! hah

He shoots open about 90% of the time, just keeps the M2 to loan out, and the occasional tac ops match.

No doubt M2's fail, all firearms do at some point or another. I've just never seen it, in YEARS. 

I've shot 2 "major" matches this year. I've seen everything puke in that time. It's a mechanical piece and it will break. If you haven't seen one break in "years" then you're shooting in a vacuum.

13 hours ago, Hoosiershooter said:

I've shot 2 "major" matches this year. I've seen everything puke in that time. It's a mechanical piece and it will break. If you haven't seen one break in "years" then you're shooting in a vacuum.

A vacuum made by Benelli, that doesn't break easily...

Edited by IFlynn