Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Stock II coming

Justinmac13

Took mine out in factory configuration today to give it a try at the range.
Amazingly soft shooting gun. Accuracy was outstanding.

A bunch of my friends from USPSA where there......had to see it....it was a hit. (did not buy it for that reason....but it was fun)
Can't wait to get mine finished out with all the goodies.

I took an emory wheel to my recoil rod and plunger because there were I guess "Machining rings" on them that cause friction on the springs. So once I got them nice and smooth I could tell a different in trigger pull and smoothness of the slide.

If you are not changing out the sear or hammer the factory FPB should be fine. The issue only arises as a combination of the Titan/Delta Xtreme hammer, and switching from the two piece to one piece sear. Not sure which change has the most effect but both together definitely necessitate the extended FPB.

The best thing is to make sure you understand how all the trigger/hammer group parts work together and where ever you have two parts that must slide against each other, smooth polish and oil or grease those points. Remember not to sand or do anything too drastic to the hammer hooks or sear blade, just lightly polish those, but other than that consider all surfaces of the trigger, trigger bar, plunger, plunger post, sear housing, sear, hammer, Hammer strut, and the pin holes where things must pivot. Good luck!