Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PractiScore Android 1.3

ZackJones

PractiScore Android (1.3) September 23, 2015/in News /by Eugene

Practiscore Android (1.2.30) [<- I think that's a typo] is released and available here. It is also submitted to Google Play and Amazon app stores and will be available there once application review is completed. Here is the change log for this release:

• ICORE initial implementation
  • Keep cloned match editable
  • Export action on the main app screen
  • Fixed a rare crash when sorting shooter by HF
  • Importing a match shouldn’t overwrite existing match without prompting first (0000088)
  • Merge scores for duplicated stages
  • Show match names for Backup folders in file browser
  • Assign categories to multiple selected shooters
  • Performance improvements when generating match results
  • Support for the new PractiScore match results web site
  • Fixed issues with syncing changed categories
  • USPSA/IPSC stage procedurals and warnings
  • USPSA/IPSC issue with syncing Fixed Time stage targets from iOS
  • USPSA/IPSC support disappearing steel targets (0000420)
  • USPSA/IPSC No-shoots on steel-only stage (0000418)
  • IPSC better detection of match type and divisions when exporting to WinMSS
  • Steel Challenge OPN division keeps changing to OPEN (0000477)
  • Steel Challenge show stage results in the match results
  • Steel Challenge configuration for max stage time and worst string
  • TimePlus fixed issue with editing number of strings for stage
  • TimePlus/Points new Match Points stage scoring type
  • IDPA fixed RangeLog export issue with incomplete scores

What does "notifications" do? I tap it and get a title bar that says notifications and a blank screen. (sync & network at the bottom)

Hmm. It does what it says. Shows notifications. Seem like you have no notifications there. Is that a problem?

Currently the app creating notifications for several cases specific to IPSC matches (those have a different rule book that USPSA).

Edited by euxx

I built a quick little match to try out 1.3. I gave a shooter a procedural and PS sent me a notification that I did that. I went back in and removed it and I got another notification saying I did that. Up until those actions, I wasn't overly upset over the lack of notifications. :devil:

Thanks for the update!

Edited by ChuckS

I built a quick little match to try out 1.3. I gave a shooter a procedural and PS sent me a notification that I did that. I went back in and removed it and I got another notification saying I did that. Up until those actions, I wasn't overly upset over the lack of notifications. :devil:

Thanks for the update!

Ouch. Now that's an issue. It shouldn't added notifications for regular procedural. Seem like I'll have to push an update in a next few days.

Well here's a bigger problem for you. I wanted to see one of these notifications, so I went into an existing match and changed a competitor's run to give him 2 procedurals and -10 of additional penalties. He took the -10 just fine, LOOKED like he took the additional procedurals, but when I went to the review screen, the procedurals weren't there. I tried it with another shooter without the additional penalties, just 2 procedurals. Not there on the review screen. And not shown in the match results. Created a new match, registered a few folks, defined a stage, and entered a score with a procedural. The procedural didn't take.

You can't enter procedurals in 1.3. I'll forward this onto support@practiscore.com.

(I do like the history trail that shows on the review screen!)

Further note: E. looked at it and says this happens in matches created on a pre-1.3 (or iOS any build) version. If you create a match IN 1.3, it does not happen.

More notes: And fixed. Go out and get 1.3.1.

Edited by wgnoyes