Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
davidwiz

Customer Service Testimony

I bought a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow CZC *used* a few years ago and recently started to have problems with it. Sent it back to CZC for a check-up and got it back within a month fixed and not charged for anything! :)

If it weren't for EERW (Stewart) I think there would be a lot fewer CZ shooters. Their shipping times and customer service is better than CZ USA. Kudos to Staurt and Angus.

I decided to sell my motorcycle (first time in 13 years not owning a motorcycle :unsure:) to consolidate to one major hobby (with three kids, you have finite time...).

I got a check on Thursday, the 17th, for my bike. I PM'd Stuart about the availability of an ACCU Shadow. He told me there were a couple, and he'd hold one, even though I wasn't able to cash the check for my bike until Friday. Bank cleared the check on Saturday, and I emailed Stuart since CZ Custom's phones go to voicemail on weekends. He called me a few hours later and took my CC info (and stated it was the last one).

Card charged Monday, gun shipped same day, and is due Wednesday.

TL;DR Stuart held a gun when he didn't have to on my word that I'd make an order, stuck to his word, and shipped quick.

And I picked my pistol up today. This trigger is amazing. Build sheet says 8 lbs DA, 3 1/2 SA. I don't have a scale, but it feels accurate.

Wonderful pistol. I can't wait to shoot it.

I just need to consider a shorter safety so I can get to the slide stop with my trigger finger easier (left handed).

Edit: Pics or it didn't happen.

20150923_184120_zpseluwrefq.jpg

Edited by SV650Squid

I recently ordered an accu shadow build. My experience is similar to yours, excellent customer Svc. I took earlier than expected delivery of mine yesterday, well short of the quoted build time, and immediately found an issue. I contacted Stuart about it via email, he didn't hesitate and issued me a shipping label. It's back on its way to czc and I have no doubt soon to be back on it way to me. I would definitely do business with them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: my gun arrived back at czc, had work completed and is back on its way home SAME DAY. Should be delivered Tuesday, still weeks ahead of initial expected delivery. Hiccups can happen anywhere and how they're handled says a lot about the company. As previously stated I WILL do future business with czc based on this experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have bought many, many parts from CZ custom. In general, they make great stuff and are about the only place for quality aftermarket stuff for the Tactical Sport. I do have to share a recent beef on this note however:

I began asking about their extended TS safeties back in April when I first got my TS. By October, Zack, CZC's shipping guy who I was staying in touch with, said they had sorted out the production issues and they'd be in sometime in the near future. Well, in the months I had been waiting, I had talked two of my friends into buying the Tactical Sport, both of whom were dying for the extended safety as well. One of them is a lefty, and couldn't really compete with the gun until he got the extended safety. So, I emailed Zack and he added an addional extended safety to my order, and one more right-hand extended safety for my left-handed friend (we had decided a group order was the way to go). This was in addition to about $800 in other parts between the three of us. Well, the safeties FINALLY showed up at CZC (Hooray!) and me and my pals were ecstatic. So I got a shipping notice and invoice from CZC that the stuff was on the way. However, the next day, browsing through my bank statement, I saw my card was charged $75 less than it should have been. I immediatly started to wonder if it wasn't the right-hand side safety. I emailed Zack asking what happened, here are the emails:

"Zack,

I just saw my bank account and I wasn't charged for all 3. Looks like 2, which I'm assuming were the left-side safeties. Am I guessing correctly there?

Thanks,

Scott

Hey Scott,

Yea, sorry. We only have the LHS coming in as of now. I’ll let you know when we get the RHS safeties again. (No clue when that will be)

Zack"

This, in my opinion, was total BS. He could have told me when he invoiced me, in the weeks leading up to this, when he shipped it, ANY time and I would have understood... but I had to look at my bank account and email him before he owned up to the problem! I had been asking him for months about the safeties and he was very patient with my questions, but to box up the order and hope I wouldn't notice? My buddy waiting on that right hand side safety bought his Tactical Sport with the knowledge that he'd be able to get that extended safety, and I kept assuring him that we'd have them as soon as CZC got them in. So I got to have a conversation with my friend that went about like this: "Remember that awesome CZ Custom place we spent $800 at that I have been raving about? And how I said Zack shipped our safeties yesterday? Yeah, yours isn't in the box apparently. Even though they said they "shipped" the safeties, they didn't ship yours because they aren't even making them, and waited until today to let me know." Fun, right?

They make some great products, and have treated me well with questions and service, but I can't help but be frustrated over how that ended up. I got MY extended safety and it made my already fantastic Tactical Sport better, but that entire incident was frustrating... especially for my friend who now wants to get rid of his Tactical Sport because he's so pissed off over the whole thing (and can't shoot it competitively anyways).

Ive dealt with Stuart and the guys at CZC on quite a few occasions. Customer Service has never been nothing short of amazing. This is how business is supposed to be done and whybi keep coming back!

The only person I have dealt with at CZ Custom is Stuart. There is never any drama, no BS, he is prompt, polite, and pistols arrive exactly as promised, on time and perfect. If I ran one of the big gun companies I would try to hire him and make him director of all sales.

I had some CZ newbie questions on parts and emailed CZ Customs. Stuart got right back to me and over a few more emails guided me to get what I needed.  And parts came right away. Great customer service. Thanks Stuart.  I'm glad I own a CZ Custom.  

Stuart has been SUPER helpful while I navigate the new world of CZ. The fast service he's been providing me has been much appreciated. 

Another testament. 

Called CZC this evening with a problem I had with an order that was delivered a few days ago. Dealing with the gentleman and getting the issue resolved COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY EASIER. Seriously, it was the easiest dialogue  I’ve ever had with a vendor. 

I bought a CZC NIB Shadow 2 on this forum. I’ve been debating where I would get my backup gun from. I think I’ve made my decision.