Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises Rocky Mountain 3-Gun August 11-14, 2016

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely bummed out. Boogered up my knee awhile back & redid it saturday. Cant/wont go r.o. if I am not near 100%. Getting older is NOT for sissies. Good luck everyone. See you all next time!

Mark, you'll be missed if you don't heal enough in time. Getting the knee better is important.

Absolutely bummed out. Boogered up my knee awhile back & redid it saturday. Cant/wont go r.o. if I am not near 100%. Getting older is NOT for sissies. Good luck everyone. See you all next time!

Mark, you'll be missed if you don't heal enough in time. Getting the knee better is important.

+1. Get well, too many going down with injuries.

Mark, as an incentive to heal faster, you do know that the staff will have a Brit this year? :goof:

hahaha. I did not know that. Since there are only a handful of those guys that come over, I wonder which one of them it is, the guy that makes the hot sauce? Man I really am going to miss out.

one week from today is road trip day. one week from Thursday is hammer down day.

skeeters don't scare me none. been raining some.

weather gonna be nice.

:cheers:

good post,,, I was beginning to think I'm the only one all excited about THIS,, match,

one week from today is road trip day. one week from Thursday is hammer down day.

skeeters don't scare me none. been raining some.

weather gonna be nice.

:cheers:

good post,,, I was beginning to think I'm the only one all excited about THIS,, match,

I'm excited too, but too tired to think about it! :goof: Also, have so much to do before you all get here!!!

Aargh!!! :surprise:

Am I reading the stage descriptions correctly and seeing that shotgun slings aren't mentioned? Another first timer question, is it prudent to bring some heavy hitting hunting loads or is that an edge case gamer thing? Our local matches restrict shotgun to low brass shells so I don't know anything about that aspect of shotgun.

Am I reading the stage descriptions correctly and seeing that shotgun slings aren't mentioned? Another first timer question, is it prudent to bring some heavy hitting hunting loads or is that an edge case gamer thing? Our local matches restrict shotgun to low brass shells so I don't know anything about that aspect of shotgun.

As far as I'm aware no sling on shotguns. As for "hard hitting" shotgun rounds, I guess you could use them but really your not saving yourself anything if you do.