Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great video.

They guy shooting the shotgun stage, 6 I think, shot it the way I wanted to but I was told specifically that I had to shoot all of the paper slug tragets from the top of the hill. I hate inconsistent ROing. They said I couldn't shoot the two on the left from the end of the tunnel because the slugs would go over the berm? did you see the height of that berm, its a mountain damit!

They guy shooting the shotgun stage, 6 I think, shot it the way I wanted to but I was told specifically that I had to shoot all of the paper slug tragets from the top of the hill.  I hate inconsistent ROing.

The RO for my squad said the same thing. I think a big problem was that not all the ROs were reading the walk-through program word-for-word, they were winging' it, which lead to a lot of inconsistencies, such as what was considred the correct way to ground a firearm. I hope that they work on this for next year, it was the biggest problem that I saw.

-David

Pat, I enjoyed watching your Stage 6 run. I like the way you rested your right arm and right side of your torso on the railing at the end of the stage. I wish I had thought of that. You used the whole railing as a rest whereas I shot from the center of the railing with no support for my arms.

While I (just) won my duel with Kurt, I think his second loading sequence on stage 10 is phenomenal - and he does not beat on the car with his shotgun :D .

Kelly,

Thanks mister. I hadn't planned on using the railing that way it just happened. I'm kinda big and lazy so any time I can take five in a field course it happens.

I am surpised that your shotgun barrel is still straight! The car on the other hand?

Kurt is loading ability is amazing.

I wish I had more video of you guys.

Congrats on a well shot match.

Jerry's watching for you!

PK

Watching PK on 6...

Is the RO calling out HIT a common thing?

I've RO'ed at some of the local 3-gun matches where we call out the HIT. I gotta tell ya, I get better at it as the stage goes on. And, sometimes I miss the call.

I can't see how that is really fair to the shooters? ROability becomes a factor.

??