Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sources for 6.5 Creedmoor gas gun barrels?

michael1778

I called & talked to John Holliger's wife a few moths ago to ask about his White Oak barrels in 6.5CM. She said John isn't doing anything with the big AR platform these days. He has plenty of work on the AR15 to keeping busy. She did say that they have been getting some requests for AR10 barrels and they may revisit that platform if there's enough demand.

A bolt action better be able to cut one ragged hole!

A precision oriented semi should do at least a 1/2" group

I have a few BA barrels, the match stainless wylde chambers shoot .5 to .7 with decent ammo.

I would consider one of their 6.5 barrels.

Have you looked into White Oak Armory?

JP barrels shoot very well and are easy to fit, all is done when you get the enhanced bolt. It is worth the money with the small firing pin. JP barrels are Lilja blanks, and you know Lilja's history and John puts out quality. He is a shooter like the rest of us.

I wish my finances would be able to support this. I'm in a long running financial challenge that will take months to resolve, if at all. All of this is on hold for now.

I would love to have a JP LRP-07 with two separate uppers (308 and 6.5 Creedmoor). Don't think that will happen even *after* I get the money side of my life repaired.

• 2 years later...