Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

223 bullet feeder?

I've been tossing around the idea of getting a bullet feeder for 223 when I load up all the brass I've prepped. I was hoping you kind folks would have some wisdom to share on the matter, specifically which model works best or which ones to avoid. I can't recall where but I thought I read that the mr.bullet feeder in 223 has a bad habit of not being very reliable. I could be wrong so please share some information with me.

I've been tossing around the idea of getting a bullet feeder for 223 when I load up all the brass I've prepped. I was hoping you kind folks would have some wisdom to share on the matter, specifically which model works best or which ones to avoid. I can't recall where but I thought I read that the mr.bullet feeder in 223 has a bad habit of not being very reliable. I could be wrong so please share some information with me.

get a mr bulletfeeder. And don't look back. If you follow the vids that they have posted online you'll be ok..

Mr. Bulletfeeder is extremely reliable.

You just need to follow the setup guide in regard to the length of the rifle bullet.

The GSI bulletfeeder is the unit that you may have heard some negative things about.

I contacted GSI twice via email, and never heard back from them.

I am very happy with my Mr. Bulletfeeder in .223 on my XL650. I don't think i would want to reload without it.

Hope this helps, 05FLHRI.

I have one of the first KISS .223 bullet feeders (before they changed the name to mr.bullet feeder) and it has always worked fine for me.

GSI didn't make .223 feeders back then or I would have bought them, all my pistol feeders from them work fine too.

I have read negative reviews of the Hornady feeders but if they were out back when I was looking for a solution I might have tried to fix the design myself as they only cost $28 or so.

I can tell you from first hand experience that the Lee bullet feeder is the worst product they sell.

Edited by jmorris